Research and Papers
A4M HCG Lectures
HCG in the News
Numerous related animal research studies, along with clinical observations have shown the following:
- Once administered, hCG accumulates in the hypothalamus region.
- A part of the hCG (Beta-endorphin content) helps mood elevation.
- hCG increases “fat breaking” (lipolytic) and also decreases “fat making” (lipogenesis).
- hCG is selective it its fat breakdown, targeting fat that effect body shape, this means hCG targets the stubborn fat seen around the tummy, thighs and upper arms.
- Decreased amount of food cravings with hCG, involving the hormone Leptin, which also regulates appetite and fat burning
The hCG bottom line
Combined studies and clinical observations along with new research strongly suggest that hCG stimulates (via the hypothalamus and leptin) stubborn fat movement and burning while decreasing new fat formation, hunger and lean muscle loss.